American College of Education Announces New MA programs
INDIANAPOLIS – American College of Education, an accredited online college that provides online master’s degree programs for educators, today announced its new Master of Arts in Teaching and Transition to Teaching Certificate programs for people with a passion for teaching who have not had the benefit of formal training in the field.
Professionals seeking a career change to the classroom now have an easily accessible path to certification through
“Well-trained teachers have the power to become change agents in their classrooms and school districts,” said Sandra J. Doran, President,
Both the Master of Arts in Teaching and Transition to Teaching Certificate programs provide a path to initial teacher certification in
- Convenient online curriculum that may be completed within a year to 18 months even while working.
- Competitive tuition between $4,000 and $7,000.
- Elementary or Secondary teaching focus.
- 10-week student teaching experience.
Students first pursue initial teacher licensure in
of Education American College
The mission of
* Professional licensure, certification, and salary benefit requirements for educators vary from state to state and district to district. American College of Education cannot guarantee licensure, certification, endorsement, or salary benefits. In some states, students may need to satisfy additional requirements for teacher licensure beyond those required in
At this time, this program is not available to residents of the following states: AL, AR, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MN, MT, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OR, TN, WA, WV, and WI. This list of states changes over time; please contact email@example.com for the most current information.