10 Target Tips for Letting your Dream Job Find You
- Relax! Cut the negative tension tied to your current situation.
- Embrace positive thoughts, words, feelings, talk, and people. To change your current reality you must purposefully make sure your energy is positive. This will be felt by future interviewers and employers and will bring positive situations, leads and results to you.
- Identify your passions. These are things that seem to make time stand still when you are doing them.
- Identify your life mission and purpose. This is usually a theme that just keeps coming up in your life. What unique gift do you have to share with the world?
- Brainstorm ideas of different jobs that relate to # 3 and #4 above. Think out of the box and consider every possibility that comes to mind. Make sure your list starts with at least 10 ideas – keep adding to it every day. Consider being and entrepreneur and starting your own business.
- Become intentional. Pick the top 2 or 3 ideas from your list that capture your emotions the most and deliberately focus your attention on pursuing them. Set the intention that your dream job is on its way to you and believe it.
- Ask for what you want. Ask God, the universe, who you see as your source, to bring your dream job to you. Ask yourself, your spouse, your family, your friends – everyone else to help you by sending positive thoughts your way and picturing you with your perfect job.
- Be willing to do your part. As inspiration and ideas of things to do come to you act on them immediately! Do not rationalize and talk yourself out of acting on any lead no matter how small it is or how little possibility you think it has.
- Be grateful for what you have right now. Gratitude is magic. Every day write a list of at least 10 things you are grateful for. Carry that list
- Relax. In a state of no tension, your new positive reality will be attracted to you in no time. Keep smiling and doing your part UNTIL your perfect dream job finds you!
The very essence of Kim Harman’s personal mission expressed through her Tend Roses System is to inspire individuals to understand and become consciously aware of the fact that when they become intentional, purposeful and follow a correct formula for success, they can create new better realities and receive the results they want! Once they embrace this truth and are ready to take action, Kim helps them do it!
Learn more at www.tendroses.com © Copyright 2011 Tend Roses™